Friday, January 24, 2014

Etsy shop is up and it is under Colleen Brobeck on your search where I have upcycled garments and accessories.  I am loading over 100 items this weekend so it may take a few days-check back in!  You can reach me at Colleen Brobeck for Facebook personal page and Colleen Hogan Brobeck for business Facebook.  I also have another blog-very informal-and open to your passions for posting and to express myself away from the focus of my upcycling, which is a big part of my life, but I do have other interests.  I am a writer and multi-media artist as well as passionate about many things, are you?  Come visit then at www.magicalthreadsandstiches1@blogspot.com but if you do search on blogspot I had to put magical threads and stiches 1 and it came up.  It is associated with my business by email only but I will have links to both eventually.

I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you and that I would like you to follow me and comment if you find my posts useful.  If you can send a picture of your upcycle too that would be great.  I will also be running a campaign or contest for a garment of your choice free for winner of pintrest post on my other blog about art, poetry-your own please, or upcycling.  You can vote once and enter as many times as you wish-details coming soon when I get it set up--how much fun, right!

Finally, I hope you are living in the present and unwrapping it because it is the only day in your life like this one.  No matter what is going on in your life you can still have a good day because you should celebrate how fabulous you really are.  If you do not think so who's going to-right!  So do something great for yourself today or tomorrow-something you really like or brings you joy.  I love upcycling and sharing with you, watching a good movie, reading a book, creating something I have been thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment